Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

[removed by admin] I can do to lose a cup size or two?

User Profile
I have a concern regarding my breast. I am a 28E ( US size), which is small around and large on top and they seem to be getting larger. My posture has suffered and myself esteem and I have neck and shoulder pain as a result. I am only 22 and I know that my breasts will continue to grow and change shape with age and with children, so for now I am not really interested in any kind of surgery. I currently take Cyestra 35 (birth control) and I have been taking it for almost 7 years ( I went on it for my skin at first but I continue to use it as birth control). I am wondering if there is [removed by admin] I can do to lose a cup size or two or at least not get any bigger. I am not over weight. I weight about 120 pounds. Four years ago I started university as a D cup and I have only put on about 5 pounds since then. I am already active. I do yoga twice a week and run. Any suggestions? I am really uncomfortable.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2012
Breasts Answer A37871
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum and thanks for writing

Adipose tssue and genetic composition play a major role in breast shape and size. Breast can be shaped well in size and appearance by strength training of chest muscles. Even Yoga has some good postures for reducing breast fat. Exercises as push ups and bench press are quite effective.

Consider massaging the breast regularly with olive oil for aboout ten minutes after a bath.These tips would help to an extent to shape the breasts.

Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Breasts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.