Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

anyone with severe chronic abdo pain willing to answer questions

User Profile
so i have severe abdominal pain from an unknown source, the doctors have no idea what i have and have given up but i was wondering if i could ask someone whos in a similar position some questions ive been wanting to ask!! - help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 22nd, 2014
Yes i have this symptoms on and off. I was in the same condition for last 2.5 weeks. I was worried my bowel moments were changed ... are you constipated? Did you had some tests?
|

replied December 1st, 2015
With all the Post I have seen regarding bad abdominal cramps with constipation or diarrhea, and more, I have read alot as I too have had this for about 4months, never before until I eat at a local restaurant and became sick with food poisoning, thats when this all started, I DO strongly believe I have parasites! Hope this helps all of you!
|

replied December 16th, 2015
I have had this too.. mine started in aug.. I had it for about 2 weeks bad pain in the pelvic area and constipation and bloating... then it went away.. it came back in nov. went away and now it is back again in dec.. I now am having tests done.. I have had ct scan nothing showed up.. had a stool test done that was clear of anything.. fri I have a colonoscopy.. after all I am reading it sounds like IBS but I will feel better once I know for sure.. have you had any of these tests done yet??
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...