Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

any quick remedies someone can help me with?

I'm a 21 year old women and I have an external hemroid about the size of a small grape, I take sitz baths 2-3 times a day with hot water and Epsom salt. I use preparation H and I use some medical wipes. I recently bought some pills (hemroid harry) and am waiting for them to come in, it's my 4th day with this and it's been uncomfortable and annoying. I have a job that requires me to walk around a lot so by the end of the day the pain is worse. Sad I just want to know if there is any quick remedies someone can help me with I've already spent about 100 dollars on this so any home remedies would be appreciated.
Thank you!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 5th, 2014
Hi! You should really see a doctor. Creams, sitzbaths and so on can make it better but you can most likely only get rid of them with surgery. I know how you feel. I had them for many years and tried pretty much everything and it got better and then after a while worse again. Last year I finally decided to have them removed with thd. What a relief! Really you should find yourself a doctor and get some professional advise. Until then try to eat well, drink plenty of water and take stool softeners.A healthy lifestyle helped me more than all medication... Good luck!
|

replied March 5th, 2014
Hi Laura,
Did you have ANY PROBLEMS after surgery ?
Any new problems ?
Thanks..Vernon
|

replied April 8th, 2014
Hi Vernon;
Sorry I haven't been back in a while.
Well I guess getting your hemorrhoids is never a walk in the park. The healing took a bit longer for me than they said. I was without problems after a months (back to work after a week)and going to the loo hurt at the beginning. Not the usual pain but I thought something would burst down there if I just push a bit. Not nice... But what i heard from others about different treatments it seems that this is nothing compared to what they experienced. Until now I haven't had any other problems but the doctor said there's a chance they come back, so I'm really trying to eat and live healthy to avoid that!
|

replied March 8th, 2014
I have also been a long time sufferer and several humiliating doctor visits. Finally I found a way to get nearly immediate relief inexpensively, and after 2 treatments have not had any more problems. I battled these since the birth of my daughter nearly 29 years ago, and finally no more for near a year now.
Feel blessed to finally have found help and no more Dr. for that!I am active again and pain free from something I didn't want to talk about before. I have also added 24mg fiber, more water, and a good probiotic to my diet in which isn't these days always the healthiest but have found an affordable multivitamin that our body recognizes as a fruit or vegetable and doesn't just pass through wasting my money, so know I am getting the minerals my body needs. It's hard to get the exercise we need when we suffer here, and eating more hurts too-I know! This has been a life saver for me and maybe it could help you as well;
|

replied March 17th, 2014
What REALLY works to repair and finally keep hemorrhoids away.
Spent a small fortune on the same remedies that you did and it only kept getting worse! My sister had surgery and had nothing but worse problems afterward so was going to avoid that at all costs.

Finally realized that, essentially, it's a bad vein, the treatment for which there was no real quick fix. If that vein was bad, then correction is probably needed everywhere else! This was only going to get worse and/or keep recurring unless the whole vascular system was treated, from the inside, out.

Enter the real fix plan. Didn't have enough funds to buy all this at the local health food store so placed an order online with a promo code for free shipping for the following items that are known to strengthen the vascular system:

1) Vitamin C with bioflavonoids (hesperidin), rose hips, acerola and rutin. (You can get them separately or together).
2) A supplement known to strengthen leg veins and the one I found included Vit C and bioflavonoids (hesperidin), Horse Chestnut, Butcher's Broom and Gotu Kola, Bilberry, Grapeseed and Hawthorn Berry extract. (You can choose another with these components in it).
3) Stone Root (also known as Collinsonia Root)
4) Triphala (anti-inflammatory)
5) Serrapeptase (anti-inflammatory)
6) Stool softener (only softener, nothing else)

I also started taking active B-Complex vitamins and amino acid complete supplements I already had.

Morning with amino acids and B complex with serrapeptase.
Mid-day, added the stool softener, triphala, stone root and vein essentials.
Took additional supplements in the evening (when they called for more than one capsule per day).

These things take time because your body absorbs the nutrients and with that nutrient "fuel', the appropriate cells that strengthen the veins spur into action.

Give it a bit of time, you will start to notice a difference in the strength of the errant vein.

Sorry it's not the quick fix we all wanted. Totally overlooked the supplement comments because wanting a quick fix, but in hindsight, ugh! ...wasted precious time. Whoever reads this might not have to. Good luck.
|