Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum

Any ideas on how i can make my face thinner?

Hello you know how some people just have big cheeks? Well, I am one of them. Not only that, but my face is also really round. I hate it. How can i How can i make my face thinner?
Please advise me normal and effected solution.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 21st, 2013
I think there is no way rather than facelift. you can go for facelift and I'm sure you will be happy.

stem cell
|

replied February 26th, 2013
When you will start loosing your weight it is ultimately reduce also weight from your face also.
For the thinner face needs to avoid the fast food, daily exercise, eat healthy food regularly check for the body fat.
|

replied February 11th, 2014
I'm going to try face thin tool! it's really great ways to slim down your face, round cheeks and face :/
|

replied February 12th, 2014
My face gets thin when I lose weight, I don't have to do anything about it. Actually my face is the first thing that gets thin rest comes afterwards. But that happens only for some people, so if that doesn't work I thing the other option you have is to get a facelift. Though facelift is used to remove sags or wrinkles maybe it will help you to get thinner face too. By the way why do you want to make it thinner, isn't round face good?
|

replied February 14th, 2014
You should try to make facelift. ON the other hand it could not be a sustainable solution for you. You should also care of your diet and exercise
|