Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Psoriasis Forum

Any cure for Psoriasis ? (Page 1)

I have a chronic psoriasis disease over whole of my body except face, hands and feet. Its been over 20 years. I tried many doctors, dermatologists and herbal cures available in Pakistan but nothing seems working. I am fed up of using ointments. the disease is more acute now its keeps growing no medication seems working.
I feel like just killing myself, its really unbearable now.
I just want to ask that if there is any cure available for this disease
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper begumkhalida
|

replied August 6th, 2009
Your Psoriasis
Hi begumkhallda
Yes, there are cures for psoriasis
What you have to do is go after the cause of psoriasis

About 15 years ago I developed psoriasis and went for many years like you with a doctor prescribed ointment treatment until I got fed up and went for a self cure. The solution was easy. Though I didn't quite know it at the time i stumbled on to giving my body some Vitamin D-3 by merely going outside and exposing my skin to sunshine for at about 15 minutes a day. My body needs Vitamin D-3 to grow healthy skin.
You may try this too. It's a proven fact that some sunshine is good for the skin and I've since learned that there is one semi-clinical study that bears this out.
I also now take 2000 IU's of Vitamin D-3 (it must be D-3 too)
Try out my remedies and see if the will work for you. It's a start. k
|

replied August 13th, 2009
portable treatment unit for psoriasis
You can get an attachment for your shower that will get rid of all the skin scaling from psoriasis, and other skin issues. It has been endorsed by dermatologist, and also will help heal and prevent diabetic ulsers on feet!

It is available if you call 1-866-666-2917
|

replied September 18th, 2009
Cure for Psoriasis?
From all the research I've done on Psoriasis, I have found that the huge key to this is the overactive immune system..Try doing a google search on it, then google psoriasis/liver failure/overactive immune system..
The Link between Psoriasis and the Liver
Although psoriasis is a skin condition, it is also associated with dysfunctions in the rest of the body. Itching, burning eyes, abnormalities in fingernails and toe nails, genital sores, poor digestion, and liver dysfunction can also be signs and symptoms of psoriasis. In fact, there is a strong connection between the functioning of the liver and the development of psoriasis. Impaired liver function can either be caused by or aggravated by psoriasis.
Correcting abnormal liver function is of great benefit in the treatment of psoriasis. The connection between the liver and psoriasis relates to one of the liver's basic tasks (filtering and detoxifying the blood). Psoriasis has been linked to the presence of several microbial byproducts in the blood. If the liver is overwhelmed by excessive levels of these toxins in the bowel, or if there is a decrease in the liver's detoxification ability, the toxin level in the blood will increase and the psoriasis will get worse.
So to me it seems the Liver is what we need to work on..Creams and ointments will only control the P. never ever heal it..
My Mom was diagnosed with Chirrois of the liver, before she died she had a huge P flare up cover most of her body and she never really had it before, only a spot or 2..
As horrible as it sounds I think the detoxification of the liver that everyone is talking about is the only thing that makes sense, maybe some milk thistle? Gotta get that liver healthy..
|

replied September 28th, 2009
Try eating well and and have a proper diet,
avoid certain foods such as Sugar
Junk food, fast food or processed food
Refined starches, wheat, rye & barley if you are gluten intolerant.
Just try to eat a balance of fruits and vegetables, legumes, soy and fish.
Hope I could help.=) Take Care

|

replied September 28th, 2009
I would do a liver cleanse and drink lots of water and take some zinc, zinc is good but not too much. Also, when you have an outbreak try dabbing on some room temperature chamomile tea on to the affected area. I know a friend that's had Psoriasis and that is what my grandpa suggest for her to do and it seemed to work great for her. Also, beet juice is really good with cleansing the liver if you don't want to do a " liver cleanse" with milk thistle or anything else.

I really hope that you find a solution that works for you!
|

replied October 1st, 2009
FDA Approves STELARA for Plaque Psoriasis Treatment hope this treatment proves beneficial.. but its expensive.
|

replied October 20th, 2009
I can understand what your feeling and it's a helpless feeling, i was in your shoes just a couple of months ago, and i googled this amazing product and now i;m thankful i did, its called Mayan Magic and its a healing blam for skin irr. and its amazing.
please try it i want to help you
let me know if it works!!
take care
|

replied November 11th, 2010
a few dietary changes .... and simple change of habits will do the trick....get in touch ... drsoodtherapies.com
|

replied November 20th, 2010
a cream for psoriasis that really helps
My mother in-law had psoriasis on her hands really bad and she found this cream off of a website that stated that it would help her. She tried it and not two weeks later she could see a difference and she actually ordered more.

Before you get the wrong impression about me I am not selling anything I don't even make money for anything to do with this website. I am doing this because she said I should write about it and try to help others like her.

The cream is called Hydro moor creme.

Again, I get no money for this.

hope this helps
|

replied November 22nd, 2010
My mother suffered with this disease all her life. It can be quite embarrassing and the embarrassment simply causes more stress which can make the disease flare up worse.

There is lots of information on these boards but you need to find what works for you. The best thing to do is start with diet and then try various kinds of topical treatments to see if you can find one that your body responds to. Some people combine topical treatments with light therapy and have seen great success. Many studies have shown that vitamin D is important in controlling this disease and sunlight makes the body naturally produce vitamin D.

I wish you the best of luck.

Mike
|

replied June 24th, 2011
A lot of People are giving exactly the right advice to treat psoriasis.. I'm a medical assistant for a derm. We tell all our patients that 10-15 mins. In the sun evey day is very benifical along with diet changes such as no processed sugar and alcohol psoriasis is absolutely something that seems from something internally being off! such as the liver. We give all of our patients milk thistle extract and primadophilus we also have a topical spray with an anti-biotic in it to help get ride of the actual psoriasis with all these things combined with have had over a 95% success rate. If is interested in any more info you can personally e-mail me I'm not trying to sell anything I don't profit off of any sales I'm just trying to help spread my knowledge on this nasty disorder Smile
|

replied July 6th, 2011
Hi, sunshine and diet changes are very beneficial for treating psoriasis. However, most treatment only treat the psoriasis patches and don't treat the root causes of the skin condition. To treat psoriasis effectively and send it into remission for good you have to treat the root causes and the patches at the same time as well as boosting your immunity. This of course will involve lifestyle changes, detoxing to clean out the toxins causing the psoriasis and also the liver, blood and kidneys. The one that does all this is a treatment called psoriasisnewtreatment.com. Give it a try and you should be cleared-up in weeks.
|

replied July 14th, 2011
Yes, sunshine (even from a tanning bed) will help dramatically. I used a coal tar topical gel called PsoriasinGel that also helped. Bought it for $6 at walmart next to the Gold Bond. It seemed to really dry out the plaques so I used a generic vaseline (fragrance-free), also bought at walmart (Equate brand) massaged it into the plaques before applying the coal tar. Being in the sun with the coal tar on will cause you to burn in those spots. So try to expose the psoriais to the sun for the day before applying the coal tar. Before bed is a good time to apply but try to use it a couple+ times per day. I dropped sugar from my diet, switched to whole grains, and picked up on drinking water and eating fresh fruits everyday. A 48 hour fast will be good for you too. A juice fast is the way to go, but a water fast is another option. It gives your body a break from digesting all the foods you eat and instead can focus its energy on cleaning out its organs, including the body's biggest organ, your skin. If you can bare the thought, take a weekend to consume nothing but juice. Preferably one with antioxidants, like the new V8 Splash with Tea. But stick to one kind. Don't mix it up over the weekend. If you find yourself starving, it is okay to pick one kind of fruit; preferably plums, blueberries, blackberries, or strawberries and eat minimally. Otherwise, stick to the fruit juice and water. It will flush you out, not only improve your skin but you'll also feel extra healthy, vibrant and energetic. Speaking of which, excercise, is also something that will improve your health. Even just walking.

The hardest part has shown the most improvement though. I quit smoking and drinking. I went out with friends a couple weeks ago and drank plenty of alcohol. The next morning, I had multiple new plaques, including on my face. I will never drink more than one again. I haven't had a cigarette since I tried the coal tar and I think it's adding to the success, plus I feel great anyway.

So within a week of combining
-a weekend fast
-daily sunshine
-vaseline
-coal tar
-no drinking/smoking
-purple/blue and red fruits
-plenty of water
.. I've seen the most improvement from anything I've tried. And I've tried all the crazy ideas out there.

I'm still having trouble with my scalp psoriasis but I've started using a coal tar shampoo T/Gel by Neutrogena and I'm hoping to see improvement there, since the sunshine has difficulty reaching the scalp.

I wish you luck, as I've never been so happy and confident with my skin. Smile
|

replied August 3rd, 2011
Turmeric/Curcumin
I recently did some research about Turmeric, a common spice. I started to take Curcumin (get the 95 percent mix, made by several companies) and within a day I noticed two things: My psoriasis was fading and my joints didn't hurt for the first time in a long time. I am taking two 500 mg pills per day right now, so I will have to wait and see if this continues or what...but so far I'm very excited. Nothing else has worked.
|

replied September 4th, 2011
The cause of psoriasis is overreaction of the immune system. Keeping it in a balanced state is the key point of battling this disease. I try to eat healthy food and avoid stress as much as I can. Sun tanning is very helpful too.
After using number of prescription drugs I've turned to the natural treatments.
Now I use serenaskin psoriasis remedies .
After about 2 weeks of using ointment and spray my skin has been cleared up and now I continue with psoriasis extract, which controls the immune system. My skin has been clear for months.
It is the only treatment I have found that provides me complete relief when I use it as directed.
|

replied September 28th, 2011
hi.. i just want to share to psoriasis sufferers what treatment worked for me.. my girlfriend bought me a bag of water softeners (looks like big chunks of salt) from home depot and after i shower using joy lemon dishwashing soap as my body wash i half filled the tub and pour 4 cups of water softener in it and soak there for about 30 mins. Afterwards, i put johnson's baby lotion (the original pink one) all over my body. I hope that this treatment will help psoriasis sufferers because I know how hard to have a disease like this.
|

replied November 11th, 2012
TRY THIS IT WORKS FOR ME, MY PSORIASIS FOR 5YEARS IS NOW GONE. FOR ABOUT 5MONTHS NOW MY SKIN IS NOW NORMAL.

DO NOT USE ANY STERIOD CREAM. THIS WILL LESSEN YOUR ITCH BUT WILL GET YOU WORSE IN THE FUTURE.

DONT EAT PASTA,BREAD, WHEAT PRODUCTS, POTATO. SWEAT POTATO, CORN, MILK. CANED FOODS, PROCESS MEAT.
AVOID TOO MUCH SUGAR, CARBOHYDRATES (YOU CAN EAT BUT NOT TOO MUCH)

EAT HIGH FIBER (EX.BROWN RICE)
EAT FRUITS FOR SNACKS

AT FIRST MY ANTIBIOTIC IS DOXYCICLINE 2X A DAY FOR 7 DAYS ONLY OR UNTIL 14DAYS

AND MY MAINTENANCE SUPPLEMENT IS TURMERIC CAPSULE 2X/DAY
OR U CAN BOIL TURMERIC AND DRINK 2X/DAY

MILK THISLE CAPSULE 1000MG/DAY

FOR ITCHINESS THIS SOUND DIFF BUT IT WORKS. TRY YOUR NORMAL BLOWER FOR HAIR SET FOR MEDIUM HEAT AND THE AIR THAT COMES OUT CAN RELIEVE YOUR ITCH FOR A DAY. IF THE ITCH COMES BACK USE IT AGAIN. DO NOT SCRATCH THE SKIN IT WILL BE ONLY BE INFECTED. AND THE PSORIASIS WILL RETURN AGAIN.

MOST IMPORTANT DONT FORGET TO GO TO GYM FOR WORK OUT AND RELAXATION TECH.

THE KEY HERE IS TO DETOX UR LIVER. YOUR DSE IS IN SKIN BUT IF YOU LOOK DEEPER, UR LIVER IS RESPONSIBLE WHY THIS HAPPEN TO YOUR SKIN.WHAT YOU EAT IS NOT TOLERATED BY YOUR BODY. U CAN USE OTHER STRATEGY FOR DETOXING OR TRY WHAT I DID.

TRY IT AND SEE THE RESULT
|

replied January 17th, 2013
Cure for psoriasis
Dear friends I had psoriasis since I came back from military service (soviet army) then I ve met a Mao's personal doctor ( acupuncture doctor who was a personal doctor of Mao Dzi Dun,ex Chinise president).I told him my story and showed him hands, knees,elbows, and my head.Two days later he prepared a medicine for me , I used it for 3weeks and now it's been 15 years Im psoriasis FREE. He gave me the recepie how to make a medicine, every one who used it don't have psoriasis no more!
|

replied January 18th, 2013
Psoriasis recipe
What is the recipe???
|

replied January 17th, 2013
Yes there is a full cure for psoriasis I'm 15 years psoriasis FREE!
|

replied November 11th, 2014
respected Nikolay kindly share to make that recipe plzzzzzzzzzzzz
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
In this intro section, we answer the questions, "What is psoriasis?" Plus, descriptions on types of psoriasis that you may encounter....
Doctors know that psoriasis is an immune response. But what triggers a psoriasis outbreak? And how can you avoid/minimize your risk of developing the condition?...
Can you identify the signs of psoriasis? Click here for more information on psoriasis and when you should seek medical help for the immune disorder....