Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Any activity I do causes me severe pain and nausea.

I'm a 25 year old, male. I've been in severe pain for months (the only thing I've done different is stopped eating meat around then, but I eat beans and fish and nuts to try to get what my body needs, I'm also on vitamins, starting a few weeks ago). The pain started in my life abdomen, then spread to my spine, then to my muscles. Any activity I do causes me severe pain and nausea. I just woke up tonight at 3:30am and urinated into a 1.75L jug and I filled it up almost 3/4 the way. My lips are dry and I'm very constipated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2016
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. I believe your abdominal pain is attributed to constipation, get laxatives, diet lifestyle modifications for supportive care and work upto sort out any organic cause for constipation at age this young.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Abdominal Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.