Three years ago is when i got my anxiety, the attacks where super strong. i got them everyday. over some time and a change of job, they have calmed down. Today, I'll get one once in a while but they are mild but still suck! besides the that i get heart palpitations, the flip flop thumps, I get these often, sometimes they last a little while and they go... but sometimes they last all day, they come and go like a wave. i been dealing with this for a long while now. Recently, ive been feeling other symptoms, in fact i've been feeling these for the past couple of days.. this is how i feel: shortness of breath, heart racing off and on all day, some palpitations, light aches on my shoulders and upper back, somewhat of a little of light headed, my chest just feels tired and exhausted. I get of in the morning fine but right before noon i start feeling like this and it last all day. it's scary, i kinda know its the anxiety but i'm not 100%. Does anyone else feel like this? and because i feel like this it makes me worry alot and there i go feeling really anxious. Can anyone help me out, shed some light here? the only meds i'm on is Metoprolol and the dr. gave me that for the palpitations.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 30th, 2014
Hi MIGS510. I have the same symptoms as you. I get scared and worry a lot. My heart skips beats a lot and flip flop thumps. I don't think people realise how horrible the feeling our and how scared you feel. I'm not on any medication bc I wanted to fight this myself. Do you find the medication helps your palpitations? Take care. Flobabe
|

replied May 1st, 2014
Flobabe, hey how r u today? i wrote a reply but i guess it didn't go thru. but, today i went to the E.R because my heart has been racing and I'v been having palpitations. This was causing my chest to feel tired and exhausted and this was freaking me out. I started to think something was wrong with my heart. BUT after blood work, chest xray and a EKG.... They said my heart was super good. They gave me meds for the anxiety but i don't wanna take them because like you i wanna beat this without meds. The only meds i'm on, and ive been on it for a year is the Metoprolol, I guess it did work a lil bit. I don't get the palpitations really hard but i still get them med to light. Flobabe, here's my e-mail address, please keep in touch, maybe we can help each other out and we can beat this!

email me anytime.

migs
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...