Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Anxiety symptoms and psychiatry

User Profile
ive had two ct scans(came back negative)... and tested for diabetes twice(came back negative)...and ive seen an othalmologist(said i had good eyes). my symptoms are: double vision, dizzyness, drowsiness, shakiness, i feel sensations on my skin (crawling/pins and needles, heatspots/waves) and some flashes of light in my eyes, numbness in small body parts (like genitals and my toes on my right foot), and everyonce in a while like every two weeks it feels like lightning shoots down my body to my toes... and on top of all this ... im having horrible anxieties and depression.... i have no idea what is wrong with me and ... im not sure where to go from here... please help....

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2008
Anxiety and Stress Answer A4381
List of other diseases, conditions, or injuries and their treatment: i had a tumor in my inner ear... its been gone for and checked on for seven years now....
Have a diagnosis for the current condition: yes
Diagnosis that has been suggested: it was a claustiatomia or somthingl like that
Current medical status: ct scans, diabetes, opthamologist...
Current medical treatment: none

You may want to go to a psychiatrist because your symptoms are probably due to anxiety since all the medical tests appeared negative.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.