Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

anxiety, stress, drugs or weed?

User Profile
i have done alot of ecstasy and other drugs these past few months, i have dropped all but weed(which i smoke daily). i am getting a divorce, have a child, no job....all the typical 22 year old stress.

well for awhile now i have been feeling different then i use to. sometimes i notice this a lot sometimes i dont notice it. its the strangest feeling like im not the same as everyone else. i get the feeling that im not in reality. i think im crazy sometimes because i get so trapped in my head and how i see and hear things change when this happens. its always different though, one day i hear and see things different, like its all in my head. when i smoke i think i keep seeing things(best described as shadows) from the corner of my peripherals and sometimes im not sure if something i heard was really there(like did that sound just happen). also sometimes i dont feel like im seeing through my eyes but from my body or mind?(cant explain this 1)

well doc what is it. am i crazy or not?

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...