I have been home with numbness and ringing in the ear and sharp pain in my head my heart beat is normal and not fast and its really hard to walk.I have been to the docters and they said i have Anxiety and they even checked my blood pressure it was fine.I have been to the ear docter and my ear is fine too and had blood work and all came up fine.Could this be anxiety?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 7th, 2011
Experienced User
yh i think its anxiety i keep asking my self same question for last 2 month now ... i feel spaced out constanly feel stange diffrent to what i used to .. all started from a numb head shooting pains ect ect and its constantly is your head complatly numb and empty ??? im paranoid its from my past drink and all .. but they say its indefo anxiety ???????
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...