Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Anxiety Problems? Or something else??

I have been having so many weird symptoms lately. I am 19 years old, female, and according to my doctors I am healthy. However, every single day I have these weird health issues and I feel like I'm dying. I have been told I have asthma and allergies and anxiety, but I feel like theres more to it. Sometimes I get tingling sensations on my arms and my face and neck feel like they go numb. Sometimes it feels like there is a tight band around my neck. These symptoms come and go though. Alot of the time I feel very dizzy. Other times i feel like I can't breathe and like I am going to pass out because I am not breathing properly. I feel like I can't digest my food sometimes and I get scared that it will get caught in my throat. Sometimes my head feels very weird and gets sharp pains. My heart also freaks out sometimes and gets weird sensations that I don't even know how to explain. However, I have been to a cardiologist and they told me I am fine. I am just very scared and this is causing me from not living a normal life. PLEASEEE HELP!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 10th, 2012
Hi. I get the same problems to. It just suddenly came around my life two months ago. I am 30male been healthy my whole life excep having nasal blckage prblems due to broken nose before.. Th ese Health sensation/problems I dont know how to explain to fam and others and is diferent one all the time, the y will come n go. Its sux. I totally understands what u going through cause im going through also right now. It worriez/frustrates me alot , but I guess all we can do is look on the better side and believe nothings Is wrong like the doc would tell us. Sigh I wish u all lucks and feel all better soon
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...