Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Anxiety problem but I dont know what i am worrying about.

Hi, Im a 14 year old male. I know I am suffering anxiety, but what I dont know is what i am worrying about. Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 7th, 2012
i think its fairly normal. i suffer anxiety and depression and i have no idea why i feel hopeless and anxious. i have virtually no stress or triggers....it just happens out of the blue. the other day i was sitting in bed reading forums and i felt this wave of despair and hopelessness for no reason. i dont even know what i was sad over. i literally felt like crying but no tears would come out. i am not on medication but some days are better than others. please hang in there and seek medical help if it becomes too much.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...