Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

anxiety or what....please help

This might be long but please give me educated and right answers because I'm very worried... 2 months ago I fainted upon getting a deeper cut on my eyebrow Dan usual nd seeing blood... After that feel lightheaded at times usually theevening and have upset stomach in morning where it's all gassy and stuff... Sum morning I also hav frequent urination..sometimes I jst gt rapid or fast heart beats at random times and also get sweaty sometimes... I dnt get any pains except sometimes my chest feels heavy or a pain o. Right side of chest or sometimes in the lower back or sides and my back shoulder mucscles are also tensed I haven't taken any medi ation yet except multivitamin pill everyday which I recently started... i also sway back and forth slowly when im sitting or standinf....What could it be I gt my thyroid and hemoglobin and sugar level checked it was normal
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 22nd, 2010
Experienced User
Hi Khushy, try asking the "Doctor Question" on this forum and let a professional give some insight to what it maybe that's causing your symptoms.

All the best.
|

replied September 22nd, 2010
Experienced User
Hi Khushy,I am experiencing what you are feeling. At first I didn't know what it was, went to ER few times due to heart beating so fast and then eventually had so much pain and severe tension on my head, back, neck, chest, face, ears, stomach discomfort, sometimes my brain feels like it is swinging, moving or cramping, etc. The doctors kept telling me it was anxiety and stress. I didn't believe them b/c I was not under stress at all. I kept telling my doctors that I was not under stress at all and they said sometimes anxiety happens without cause, very frustrating. After a few weeks of hell which I thought I was going to die, I finally figured out that my teeth that my dentist made longer about 2 years back was the cause of my pain and so called anxiety by doctors. I now realize that if a person has TMJ, any little adjustments made to the teeth can cause pain and anxiety. As soon as my new dentist cut my teeth down, so much of my pain went away. My teeth is still being adjusted, it was so low at one time also and it also made me so sick with sever pain and anxiety. My bite is being adjusted right now and every time an adjustments is made the site of pain is also changing in site, I'm still having anxiety at time which is relieved by exercising my upper body, it relieves the tension that builds up and I think that's what causing me to have anxiety.

Hope you will find out what is causing your problem. I found mine but the treatment is so expensive. It is so hard to have this kind of illness b/c no body can see it, and feel it. They see you as normal b/c they do not see and feel your suffering, every body thinks you're crazy. My doctors referred me to see a psychiatrist, which I was not happy about but it was a good thing b/c I learned to relax when I am suffering so much.

I learned now not to go to just any dentist if you have TMJ. I am now seeing a Prosthodontist who understands that a tiny change on your bite can cause anxiety, tensions, knots and pain on your head, back, face, neck, ears, chest, stomach,etc., at times my pain went down all the way to my feet.

Good luck.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...