Have you felt this symptoms with anxiety?
Yes
No
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Hey guys!

This is quite weird to be honest, and I'm gonna do my best to explain it. I have been going through an anxiety disorder for the last couple of months. Things have definitely gotten much better, but the depersonalization still hits me a lot, which sucks! Now the thing is, a lot of the times when I'm standing, all of a sudden I feel as if my legs aren't there!! I keep thinking I'm gonna fall down on my knees and on my face! :/. It's really really weird. Also, sometimes when I'm sitting it feels as if my legs are not there, I can move them, flex the muscles, when I touch, scratch or pinch them I can feel them, but when I'm just sitting they feel weightless. Not always, but that tends to be happening a lot lately. I'm not very anxious when I feel this way. Maybe I am, but I just don't know it? It's weird. I also sometimes feel as if I'm gonna fall to the side. Before my anxiety, this used to happen rarely, maybe because naturally I am an anxious person, but now? It has gotten much more frequent. What is this? And why does it happen? I read the ins and outs anxiety, and I do have a basic understanding. But I can not quite understand this, and it really bothers me. This also happens with my arms and hands sometimes, I'd be talking on the phone, and I honestly think my arms is just gonna drop down, like they have know weight to them, but that has never happened. I have done an MRI scan for the brain around two months ago which came back fine. Has anyone has this symptom?

Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2011
Anything guys?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...