Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

anxiety ? i get dizzy and feel faint everyday

hi i get dizzy and feel faint everyday , usually an hour after i get wake up in the morning and it lasts for about two hours ,unsteadyness dizziness and very faint also my legs ache my calf muscles cramp ...i have been tested for everything ,bloods ect thinking low blood sugar or blood pressure at 1st ,now doc,s cant find anything there suggesting anxiety ..i dont seem to worry to much ,my heart doesnt race and i dont feel fearfull ,these symptoms just hit me suddenly every morning and i use food and drink to relieve them ,im wondering has anyone had similar problems ....im convinced i have a food,sugar,problem but its been 3 years now everyday and im considering other things like anxiety ..any response would be great thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 24th, 2014
I think if you don't worry or stress much, then anxiety is probably not contributing to your problems (my guess).

I think you should definitely look into your diet. Your body could be sending you these messages if you are not getting the vitamins and nutrients you need.

If I were you I would start by googling "signs of vitamin deficiency" and let the info lead the rest of your researching.
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.It appears anxiety. Low doses of tricyclic antidepressants and lorazepam worke very well. You should have some physiotherapy sessions and see how it goes.

Take care
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.