ive been feeling like this for approx 2.5 years, having suffered 5 miscarriages the last one in Feb this year, im finding it increasingly more difficult to move on and feel better.

It has started to take over my thoughts more and more where I will be driving along and then start thinking about the prospect of losing my loved ones, time ticking by so quickly and what never seeing my husband, mother, sisters when we are all spent...

we have just got a dog, i have just read marley and me..and now im terrified of the time when that comes to an end too..

i sometimes sit and just cry, i have anxiety attacks that although dont really make me ill they make me worry more, then turn in on myself not telling anyone how im feeling for fear of sounding like a fool...

its getting serious enough for me to write this...should i go see my doc ..pills?..anything? im really want this feeling to go away and to have this cloud lifted...
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2009
Experienced User
You should really consider seeing a psychologist. Anxiety can be treated, and there are so many medications that could be helpful to you. You should not have to live with anxiety or depression. It would be good for you to see a psychologist, so that you can talk about the issues you are facing. It can really make a difference, and change your life. I have experienced anxiety before, and I have taken Buspar and Xanax. They both work great. Best Wishes
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
You would need optimal dose of anxiolytic and CBT sessions to overcome this problem.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.