I'm a girl and a guy inserted only the tip of his penis into my rectum for about 6 seconds or so and didn't ejaculate inside me he used a lubricant to be able to get in after 3 weeks I had this lower back pain and flank pain i had a UTI but got cleared with antibiotics and still lower back pain with chills and the day i experienced a small white dot on my tonsil but it went away after first pill cefix antibiotic
Symptoms
-lower back pain
-chills
-joint and muscle ache after 2 months
-diarrhea for 2 days
-swollen lymph nodes 2 under my ears at times when exposed to cold the pain gets sharp
the anxiety is killing me, it's now 4 months since exposure I feel no symptoms now and afraid of getting tested the anxiety feeling is killing me and I hate it it's taking over my life literally
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 11th, 2015
Welcome to e health forum.

The possibility of HIV infection in the exposure described is highly unlikely. In addition, the symptoms of HIV would not present within hours of any possible exposure.

Most likely cause of your symptoms would be due to common viral infections (common cold) which are common when you come in close contact (as during handshakes during meetings, kissing, sexual intercourse, etc) with new individuals, when nasal or oral secretions can be passed on to infect others.

Every person would carry various pathogens on his person. This may be on the skin or in his secretions (nasal, skin, etc). The person would have immunity to such bacteria, as a result of long term association. But if a different person comes into contact with him, the germs (bacteria or viruses) may be transmitted to them and they may develop symptoms as they may not be immune to the particular strain of virus/ bacteria.

Most of these cases improve on their own within a few days without treatment. Some measures like adequate rest, anti-inflammatory medications (advil, tylenol), good diet can help in recovery.

If the symptoms are severe and troubling, consulting your doctor for proper prescription medications (including antibiotics- if required) can help you recover.

The need to test for HIV or other STDs can be decided if you suspect your partner to have other sexual partners or has been confirmed to have STDs.

I hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.