Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
for the past couple months I've had non stop what I call mini chest surges . They start from my upper abdomen and rush through my heart . I get these constantly sometimes for no reason or they can be triggered by a sound , text ect. When they happen my heart rate doesn't necessarily increase or anything . Which us why I'm not sure if it's even anxiety or something else. I have had many heart tests that come back negative . Does anybody else have this feeling? It's the feeling you get when you see your crush unexpectedly that heart rush
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 22nd, 2017
Im the same way Someday i wake up and feel it ... its like that "Gut" instinct feeling your suppose to happen when u since something bad I feel like everything is doomsday... Honestly wish it could stop Whats kind if sort of helped me is realizing whats the situation and then seeing that theres no harm and then confirming to myself everything is okay!! But trust me I know the feeling !
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Anxiety, Stress
Quick Reply