we can reduce anxiety and stress into our mind from take the energy transmission of mahendra kumar trivedimhe transform the living organish and this is called censored.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2013
Anxiety and stress can be managed if the right steps are taken like relaxing at night, or doing something you enjoy. Also in those tense moments think of something you really like and feel good about it.
|

User Profile
replied August 1st, 2013
Experienced User
hey i am going through a very bad phase of my life.
i have been suffering from intrusive thoughts or those thoughts due to which thinking of them causes physcial actions like: Thinking of yawning makes us yawn.that thing i have read a year ago and my mind constantly thinks of it so that i constantly makes yawn.also this started few days back,blinking of eyes are rapid due to thinking of them.when my eyes blink i automatically thinks of them and i blink very fast and rapidly and this thing disconnects me from my task or viewing the things which creates tension and anxiety like rapid heart beat,sweating in palms and legs , severe headache etc.
please help?
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...