Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

anxiety and stress from previous relationship

After few years of been not happy, low self esteem and lost of trust ... that left emotional scares that every time i am happy in a relationship i start straight away to sabotage it and hurt the people who are important to me and i love dearly , i feel that i am still hunted by my past and worried that it will come back ... usually happen when i am in a good place in my life and when i realise i start to doubt the good things and start to ruin it , and try to scare and pushing any one who try to help me ... why ??
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 30th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
These symptoms are consistent with anxiety disorder. You would need anxiolytic like propanolol to combat this problem.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.