Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

antibiotics again and lump in my mouth is getting bigger

hi i wear a partial denture.and friday night i went out and the roof of my mouth was sorew but i could handle it saturaday morning i woke up in so much pain with the roof of my mouth, itook my denture out, so sunday i saw my out of hous dr and he said oh its just a infection. he gave me corslyden and antibiotics and said see drntist next day, so i went to see my dentist and she tapped me teeth going does this hurt and i said no , so she goes you have a abcese, and goes i pulled ur tooth and she didnt know wot tooth to pull, so i said no leave it, and again antibiotics, the lump in my mouth is getting bigger, and ive now been 5 days without wearing my denture cause the swelling is that bad,ive shown ppl and theyve have said no way thats a abecese cause the antibiotics should have least done something to this lump, all im eating is jello what can i do? all the dentist wants to pull it instead of saving i t,
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....