hey, my best friend is anorexic and needs help. bad. if you can give me advice how you got over it and helped yourself please tell me. thanks, bye.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 26th, 2011
help?
|

replied June 28th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
u r asking the wrong question. how old is friend, how old r u, how do u know she is anorexic, why is gods name would u ask other mental patients,
let's pretend u r 16 yr old; now problem comes and u do what, go ask 12 yr old, (oh I guess not) BUT U R WILLING TO ASK current or former mental patients,

DO U UNDERSTAND your friend is a mental patient with or without professional mental health care and u r tossing a request into the asylum thinking GREAT WISDOM WILL COME

best to u but if u can't deal with what I just said; u can not help your friend
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....