Hey. Well Im Suffering From Both Anorexia And Bulimia And Though I Wont Admit It I Know I Need Help.
I Feel Like Im Going Crazy And Dont Know What To Do.
I Need To Speak To Someone Who Has Been In This Situation Before Or Is Going Through It Now.
Please Reply Asap x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2010
Hello,
I feel your pain and anxiety....I have been staggering between bulimia and anorexia for 10 years. If you have any questions or need to vent let me know!
|

replied January 3rd, 2010
Hi, Its Becoming a real strain in my life as everything around me is changing. everytime i see food i actually feel sick. i can only manage a tiny amount before i feel im going to b sick. i really want help but i cant speak to anyone because as soon as someone asks me about it i tell them i have no eating disorders, im in denial but i can't bring myself to tell someone x
|

User Profile
replied January 3rd, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi sweetheart1,

Admitting that you have a problem is half the journey. Now you have to seek medical help. No one can do this for you. It is your body, your life and you have to take responsibily and get professional help. We are here for you for support but you have to make the call. Pick up the phone and make an appointment to the mental health clinic nearest you.

Good Luck,
Faded Rose
|

replied January 5th, 2010
I agree with Faded Rose..
As scary as it may seem in order to take any steps towards recovering you need help professionally. Their are other factors such as counseling, nutritional guidance, etc, that take place in order for this to work...you need to call or else you just wind up in a cycle that if anything gets worse.
|

replied February 2nd, 2010
you need to tell someone, you should try and see it from the people that care about you points of views because it could be hurting them knowing that you need help but they feel to scared incase they loose you.
|

replied February 2nd, 2010
Ive become realli tired and people say it isnt normal and ive lost alot of weight and although im mixed race (black and white) and was quite curvy now my waist is unbelievably tiny and i still feel fat
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....