well it all started when 2 weeks back he came home drunk as heck. he drunk text his baby mama and asked her to send pics of her breasts. hs friend were daring him to do it cause their pervs and wanted to see how big they were.(found this out thru his friend who drove him home.) mind you i was worried as hell cause he said he was the one driving..but no he was comfortably seated in the passangers seat flirting with her while i kept texting him at the same time to see if he was ok. i never got replies...

so anyways...i confronted him about it, and told him to be careful of what he was doing, if it was innocent flirting so be it...,cause i wasnt so innocent either. ever since then he's been cuddly and sweet etc. it seems weird to me cause hes never been that mushy with me Rolling Eyes

a week ago his daughter got bronchitis,(and im actually surprised hes opened up in talking about his daughter...) so shes better now, but ever since then him and his baby mama have been in contact every single day. not talking about the little girl...but about the stupid pictures he asked her for when he was drunk. Rolling Eyes its a little funny to me cause he thinks hes being slick . my ex will txt me "hey sweety, hey sexy or beautiful" and thats it lol it harmless plus i dont go around asking him for pics anyways.(plus it makes me feel good inside cause not even my boyfriend calls me those things.)

so anyways...whats annoying me is that the little girl is better now, they used to keep intouch only when the little girl wanted to chat with her dad,or if she was sick,or anything super important rite. and now its just him and his ex chatting all the time. i've txt him at work a few times at work for whatever reason and i never get a reply but its cause hes chattin with her instead.

last night we hung out at our house with my lil bro watching movies. he started getting txt after txt and i noticed since he was sitting next to me that the sender had a guys name, but i caught a glance of one txt and the conversation didnt sound like he was talking to a guy Shocked it was her! so he changed her name and replaced it with a guys name. i dont kno why though, people at work pick up each others phones all the time so maybe he didnt want anyone to know he has a kid?(hes rediculously paranoid of what other will think) maybe he wants me to think that hes talking to his coworker? i know if i confront him about it it'll blow up into a massive argument and he'll start accusing me of going through his phone.

so i'll im doing rite now is biting my tongue and keeping it to myself. what would you guys recommend? or how to approach him
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 3rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Oh no! This would not fly with me. I thionk you need to stop worrying about things getting blown up. The only reason that would happen, is if he is trying to hide something from you. If he isn't he would have no problem showing whats in his phone right? ANd ifg he trys to accuse you of going through his things, just simply tell him that he was sitting next to you and yo uhappened to look over. ask him why he gave her a mans name and why on earth they have been talking so much. It's fine to keep in contact for things that are necessary but just to chat everyday? And don't get me started on the boob shot pics. . . .Girl, you need to open your mouth!
|
Did you find this post helpful?