hello! i joined this site in a hope u can help me. i twisted my ankle 5 days ago while i was climbing the stairs, i saw the doctors, took x-ray, and they didnt find any broke just says if it will get worst u come. but it get rather worst as it was get more swollen and not possible to move or touch causes a terrible pain.
im using cream diclophenac 1% and bandage and putting ice but without success.
also before it i cought a flu and my throut is dry and sore,coughing make pain, i use a lot of antibiotics from my childhood and now too, how can i get rid of being dependent on them or reduce their bad effect because they cause me stomace ache in general its not good i heard. if u know how to treat some of them i would really appreciate luvcomp
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2010
Supporter
Honey-you probably have overstressed your ankle after the injury..If you have bandage on and it's too tight that can make the ankle swell even more..alternating ice and heat may help some with the swelling..If worse then you need to see the doctor again..k
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....