Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

angry and frustrated becoz i can understan others feelings

am i angry because my friends are at slower pace than i am... i am angry because the door wont open... i am angry about my past actions.. i am angry because people around me are dumb enough to not know what in hell is happening around them(see... i am angry again).. i am angry that i dont get what i want sometimes.. sometimes i am angry because i am getting more than enough in my life... but at the same time i am angry because i am not being treated properly.. why oh why????

and i get head-ace's when i get super crazy angry... sometimes chest pain...

and i am frustrated that i dont know which path is right or wrong... i am tires of being the she-knows-everything girl all the time... they dont care about what i think just because i can understand them and their problems... like i have no problems at all???
jus feel left alone sometimes due to this.. its getting out of control these days...!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2012
Experienced User
hope you feel a bit better by now. Anger is horrible........
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...