Medical Questions > Parenting > Teens Forum

Anger Management

I am 15 years old and after many many years of fighting this problem of mine, I hate myself and the things that take over me. For I suffer with what I'm beginning to understand, as anger management. I have moments where I want to kill my mom, which people tell me is normal, but I feel like the feelings I feel should not be considered normal. I throw my living room all over the house and have to confine myself in my room and pick everything in my way and smash it against everything I own in order to release the emotion that's being sucked through my entire body. It's an uncontrollable force, and I act like a monster. I can't prevent it from happening, for if I hold it in, I just explode four times bigger the next time. I can't ask my parents for help on this matter, for my father suffers with it too. I've witnessed it enough times to know that I don't want to turn out like him when I'm 45. My parents act unresponsive and my mom isn't good with the personal stuff. She always replies with the things that are next on my agenda. I take MSM pre-college and I have never not wanted to go to a place as badly as it. I dread the hours I spend there, the worse player in my section and suffering when I get home, feeling like an idiot and once again, the rage hits me until I see red. I hate myself to points where I've considered suicide, and I know this is a website and I'm pouring everything I never tell anyone about, but I don't know what to do. I'm clawing for anything to help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied November 28th, 2011
You should really get help from a psychiatrist so that you will no longer cause damage to relationships and lives. You may even get information here to see where you can enroll to help you control your anger.
|
Did you find this post helpful?