User Profile
She'll be 7 months old on the 9th. She got her three shots and acted the same way as the first ones, cried for about 5 seconds and it was over. She's 17lbs and 28 inches! She's TALL (96 percentile!!)! She sits like a pro, rolls over like a pro, and can almost cruise! She pulls herself up on everything! Here are just a few pictures (still bald and toothless!) (and for those keeping track, this is MY house, not my inlaws)

Halloween. Youngest grandkids, oldest to youngest (Yes, Angelique is the oldest at 7mo!)

Halloween costume (like she needed it to be a princess!)

Pulling herself to standing!

She must be hungry! (note the product placement, LOL)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2008
Gosh 7 months already?!! I remember when you had her. Yay for being tall & pulling herself up!
|

replied November 7th, 2008
Experienced User
Yay!! Shes growing up so fast, shes so cute.

xxxxxxxxxxx
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....