Medical Questions > Parenting > Teens Forum

15 and im not a virgin

Im at 15 year old girl. I lost my virginity when i was 14 years old by a 21 year old. I know its illegal and i could press charges. My mom knows the guy but she doesn't know im not a virgin though my step dad has already suspected that i am not a virgin. I want to tell my mom that i am not a virgin but its hard. See i hang out with guys who are 18. I will be turning 16 in september. I dont want to lose my mom's trust and not be able to hang out with guys period. I also know the guy i had sex with and i was not pressured into though i was a bit buzzed. My dad had let me drink 4 small bottles of rasberry bacardi. It was a few days before christmas... a party you could say. I just dont know if the time is right to tell my mother that i am not a virgin. My period and everything is normal. I use protection though i am not on birth control. Is there anyone that can help me??
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Amberl12798
|

replied February 10th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
You're a little ahead of the curve to be having sex but as long as you're using good judgement and protecting yourself from pregnancy and disease responibly then it doesn't make much difference if you continue doing what you do. If you don't think you're mom is prepared to handle your sexuality it might not be a good idea to share that with her just yet. Why is it important to you that she know?
|

its important to me because i might be at risk for cervical cancer because it runs really high in my family and i wanna be safe.
|

Extremely eHealthy
If you haven't yet you should get the HPV vaccination. Hereditary risk of Cancer is more important than your highschool sex life. Find the courage to talk to your mom. Emphasize what you have done right, protection, good common sense, thoughtfulness about your health. Maybe omit the fact that you were drunk. Expect that she's not going to take the news that her 15 year old daughter is sexually active very well. Be reasonable, respect your mother, be assertive about concerns for your health.
Good luck.
|

replied January 6th, 2011
xD
LOL? is having sex awesome? \Smile well im 15 im not a virgin my parents knows about it. tell them & they will gave u hard time.
|

replied July 11th, 2012
I'm 15 As Well But Lost My Virginity To a 17 Year Old My Mom Found Out And She Took Me Straight To Thr Doctor I'm Not On Birth Control But My Harmones Did Change And Now Me And My Step Dad Don't Get Along But My Mom Still Let's Me Date But She Told Me " When Ever I Feel As If I Wanna Have Sex Again Let Her Know And She'll Talk to Me And That's What I Think u Should Do Is Build A Comfortable Relationship With One Of Your Parent Like Me And You'll Get Through It.
|

replied July 16th, 2012
You're not alone. I lost my virginity at the age of 13...
|

replied May 20th, 2014
Ok i lost mine when i was 14 but i also dated the guy for 4 1/2 years and we are still dating and will be 16 in November. I dont what to do about your parents i havent told mine sooo your fine.
|

replied April 25th, 2016
I'm 14, almost 15 and I lost my virginity to a guy that I didn't really know 3 nights ago.. I can't tell my mom.
|
Quick Reply