Sometimes their in my anus and sometimes their outside of it.
Two red clitoral feeling worm-like things.
My anus has feeling when I touch it, these worm-like things have no feeling when I touch them,
When I touch them they retract back into my anal cavity, sometimes I'm pretty sure they squirm around.
I started feeling like something was wrong with my body about 2 years ago, my ex was being very weird, anyways I ended up catching her on camera doing something to me in my sleep, a few times it fealt like someone was touching my face with feathers or hairs, when I would open my eyes she would act startled and have some crazy story, something was wrong so I set up a camera. I watched her get out of bed go to the bathroom and(very carefully and slowly) lay back down in bed holding a tweezers, then I would watch her put whatever she was holding with the tweezers onto/into my nose.At first I thought poison but Now I'm worried about parasites, pretty sure it's already too late for me.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
This could be just odd feeling or entrobious vermicularis infestation. I would suggest you to take 500mg of albendazole in a single dose and look for the response.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Prostate , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.