happend a few months ago that caused me to lorse my job and my mum stopped speaking to me then she started speaking to me again but still says things like you think Im alright but Im not
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 30th, 2008
Is this supposed to be a question? It doesn't even make sense.
|

replied December 30th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Im sorry Im just still scared by it Sad
|

replied January 12th, 2009
Experienced User
u post more then neone else here .. there are things in life that u have to deal with on ur own
|

replied January 13th, 2009
Has anyone else in this world ever had there mother stop speaking to them?
|

Experienced User
i had my father stop talking to me.
|

Experienced User
my best friends mother did, shes happier now shes got on with her life than she ever has been, its called indepedance an onced grasped is the greatest thing in life! means you can actually have one and get on with it!
|

Experienced User
if ur mother stops talking to you, thats her loss not urs. she is losing the mother-daughter relationship.
|

Experienced User
true
|

Experienced User
true
|

She also is so stupid she dosen't trust any website to order stuff off. I don't know why she has gone like this. She says it's because she was ripped off with these tickets she got me but that was way over a year ago now and we've ordered loads of stuff off the internet since then so why has she gone like this now?
|

Experienced User
only u can ask her and find out
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
If it bothers you so much, get your own credit card and do your own ordering.
|

I can't afford a credit card
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Well then it sounds like you're stuck. What your mother orders online is her own decision. You shouldn't call her "stupid" for that - you're lucky she orders anything at all. She doesn't have to, you know.
|

Experienced User
i agree with ayamiyaki .. calling ur mother "stupid " for something like that is pathetic. shes just playing it smart and safe
|

Extremely eHealthy
me 2 agree with others and you should keep your parents close because they are the ones who will always be there for you no matter what
|

yes that is true

but my parents complain about having to fight my corner all the time (thats how my mum puts it)

Also theres another stupid thing my mum says. She thinks that by the time a kid gets to 5 or 6 they don't want to be hugged and kissed in public.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Can you see things from your parents' perspective? It must be very difficult living with someone with severe anxiety who worries constantly over small things and complains about them consistently. You've mentioned before that you're very young for your age - can you imagine that perhaps your parents wish you would act more your age and show more maturity? I would certainly complain if I were them and still supported a 22 year old daughter whose biggest worry was that I didn't order things online and whether the little girl next door should carry her own bag.

Stop calling your mother stupid. She's a saint for not forcing you to move out of her house already. Many parents want their children out of their house by the time they reach legal age - in the US that's 18. Isn't it 16 in the UK? You're grown enough to be supporting yourself and yet your parents still support you. Maybe you should show a bit more gratitude and stop calling them names. You're probably not the easiest person for them to be around in your condition. It would probably be much easier for them to kick you out, you know. The fact that they haven't speaks highly of their love for you.
|

replied January 14th, 2009
Well why does my mum say that alot of kissed don't want to be kissed at the school gate?
|
Quick Reply