User Profile
This is my first time doing one of these things so please bear with me, my English isn't to good. I am a 15-going-on-16 year old and I have moved to the state Michigan 2 years ago. Ever since I moved here, I felt as though something was missing in my life, something that I could never really figure out. I've had some friends during my freshman year, but most of them have drifted away or just didn't want to be a part of my life. At the age of 14, I felt so helpless and depressed, and almost committed suicide with my blade I got from Vietnam. But when I couldn't come through, I felt even worse that I wasn't strong enough to finish it. I feel like crap, and I noticed that I've been fatigued more, even though I haven't worked out. Everyday seems like a challenge to me and it's hard to overcome these obstacles when you have no one to talk to... I'm also Vietnamese, and Asians aren't so close to their parents. I just don't understand how people say for every bad thing, there's a good thing that comes out of it and vice versa. Because I've always been in a terrible situation everyday of my life, and nothing good ever comes out of it :/. On the internet, it says that we just have to hold on and struggle it through till the end... but it's hard to keep on track and trying to stay happy for 5 years straight with nothing there to look forward to. Sometimes I wonder if life is even worth living anymore, I have no friends, no hobbies, no family members, crap society, and crap schools... I'm not looking for any sympathy I guess, but I just want a way out, something so that I don't have to live like this anymore... Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 29th, 2011
Hey friend, I'm new to this also and am feeling the EXACT same way. Maybe we can help each other out a bit by talking it through and finding strength in each other. Hold on friend, Life is hard but eventually we can overcome it and live in a normal society just like everybody else. In a world where you feel alone, I'm here for you!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....