So I've been noticing that lately I've been noticing girls more than guys. Girls have been standing out more than guys. And I don't know why. I used to always be attracted to guys & guys only. I have a boyfriend. And I am crazy in love with him. But whenever we do have s*x or just fool around it doesn't feel the same as it used to. Like I don't get as aroused as I used to. And it just really getting to me. Because it's been kind of a all of sudden thing. I've talked to him about how I've been feeling and he said he doesn't want us to break up. Because we both love eachother. We agreed to not do anything really sexual until i figure out whats going on. But it's like when I see a pretty girl and feel like a sexual attraction to her. I feel bad. I couldn't see my self ever being with a girl. Because i don't honestly find them that intresting. I don't think I could have a realtionship with one. I don't even like hanging out with them. I need advice on what to do or what's going on.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2014
first of all: the majority of people enjoy sex with both genders, that is most people are bisexual...and you can't "turn" lesbian...please do some reading on the subject...
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank indigofem1 for this post: GeckoLover