Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Am I suffering from Anxiety/Asthma/Panic attacks?

User Profile
Earlier this year I suffered bereavement and a separate, very traumatic experience (my best friend was stabbed and raped). Shortly after this I contracted Labyrinthitis which I believe was directly related to my experiences.

More recently I have been suffering from shortness of breath, nausea, appetite loss and anxiety. This anxiety is usually a social anxiety: that my housemates are selfish and don't care for me and that they are making plans without me etc. I have a loving family and boyfriend but this anxiety overrides all that and is coupled with my physical symptoms. Can somebody suggest whether it is anxiety/panic attacks/asthma or anything else that I may be suffering from? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2012
It sounds like anxiety to me... Those are usually the symptoms I get when I am extremely stressed out or nervous for something. Those two things are my triggers...
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2012
It sounds like anxiety to me... Those are usually the symptoms I get when I am extremely stressed out or nervous for something. Those two things are my triggers...
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2012
you need to see your doctor
|

replied November 4th, 2012
You are having panic attacks hun and need to see a psychologist asap so you can begin to learn how to heal. All the best
|
Users who thank carmenalexisglen for this post: ersn1992 
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...