Medical Questions > Relationships > Ending a Relationship Forum

Am I Staying In This For All The WRONG Reasons???

Confused Crying or Very sad Confused I am so confused right now and I really don't know what to do or except from this whole situation. Me and my boyfriend has been together for 2 and a half years and I have a 2 year old sone who he has been around since he was 5 months old. He has taken on the role of his father and I LOVE him for that. But since last summer it hasn't been the same. Me and his father got into a really big argument about the fact that he has been aroulnd since day one and went against the wished of his own family. My son does not call him DADDY but only because we didn't teach him to do so, but if anyone asks him where is his daddy he goes and ges him. A coulple of months ago he decided that our relationship was "holding each other back" I'm not really sure what that meant but nothing has really changed. He keeps telling me that his relationship with my son will never change, but ours has and I'm not really sure what to expect anymore. The really wierd thing is that nothing has reallchanged he still had a key to my house and I have the same for his, He still comes around and gets him when he is off but what does that leave me and him . In my heart I don't think that he is involved with someone else but then agian you never really know!!! Somebody help I am so confused!!!!
DeAnna readthis Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2008
Supporter
Just ask him straight out " what is going on ?" Surely if you've been together for 2 and a half years he should be able to give you that.

harmony1 xo
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: argument, heart
Quick Reply