All began a long time ago, 3 years or so. I felt dizzy from time to time. Like symptoms described for diabetis. So I went to doctors for a check. Nothing came out. Had regular anxieties. Then 1 and a half years back I had people annoying me at my apartment. Work colleagues of mine. Which I confronted but didn't admit it. Then I took a 3 month sabbatical. Went to Asia was accused of rape by some girl which for sure didn't happen. Got locked up. That's when I heard suddenly voices of friends of mine. I started seeing lights and cartoon figures running around with the voice of my friends. They told me stuff about trying to get me into something like a different world. Everything seemed to work together like they control the world around me. Events happening because they want them to happen like they happened. They even got me to believe that all other people around me can hear my thoughts. They even spoke in Spanish or Russian which I cannot speak. They were able to make me believe that they can see in the future. They also knew everything about me. Well was like hell. When I was released I should have been picked up by the embassy which for some reason didn't happen. Then wandered around to get to the airport. Unfortunately they were able to trick me into some kind of game that I had these powers too. So walking through the city like the craziest person on earth. Seeing people transform into objects or back. All part of this game. 4 days later I was tired as heck and found an unlocked car. Where I tried to get sleep. It was cold as heck and raining. In the car for some reason it felt like the AC was running on 5 degrees Celsius. The car was not running at all but could feel the cold air from the AC. Then some car was parked in front of mine. A woman left but the engine was on. I stole that car to get to the airport. At the airport I got again arrested. 3 more months in jail I realized that this is all !**@! and how stupid I am. Well in the first one they even made me think I should break out. It seemed like the guards were part of it. The second one I only tried to escape once. Then they deported me. Hearing the voices still all they long I now don't believe anything anymore. Once I was at home I had some hallucinations like horses in my apartment or walls transforming. Beautiful plates of light forming out of no where. Disappearing of body parts. I have never seen more beautiful things. They are not like anything imaginable. Nevertheless the last 3 months I haven't seen much but still hearing people and strange feelings in my legs. I'm even working again. Haven't talked about that to anyone before except a good online friend which didn't respond yet.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. These visual and auditory hallucinations need psychiatrist correlation. Possibilities of schizophrenia or other personality disorders is there. Complete history and physical examination is advised.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Schizophrenia , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.