am i pregnant
yes
no
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
This coming up saturday will be two weeks since my boyfriend and i have had sex. When we were having sex a condom broke and
he pulled out. He day we had sex was my ovulation day. Since then ive been have symptoms that ive never had out the vblue such as nausea, extreme lower abdomenal cramps, food cravings, constant eating, heart burn, difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep. He doesnt know how im feeling yet. Im not late but im supposed to start saturday hopefuollly. I am not on birth contr
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2013
Community Volunteer
It is a bit early for most of the signs you are describing.

Of course this does not mean you are not pregnant. Just that what you are experiencing is very unlikely from pregnancy.

Best of luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...