User Profile
i will like you to give me some advice about a really important situation ...
i afraid i might be pregnant . had my period on july 2nd and had unprotected sex on july 16 th , it it possible to get pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2009
did you use a condom
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2009
no tiffany i didnt .....im so confuse right now
|

replied July 24th, 2009
you should go to a clinic like planned parenthood and get a pregancy test or buy one
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2009
you could actually be pregnant. but you should wait to see if you miss your period then take a test. thats what i have been told because me and my husband we are trying and we made sure we did when i ovulated and i start on the 30th and so i ovulated around the 12th or 13th. and maybe the 14th so i have been wondering the same thing if i am or not but all you can do is just wait and see if you miss your period and take a pregnancy test. and if that doesnt day you are and you still havent had your period you should go to a clinic and do a bloodtest. Smile
|
Users who thank kd0310 for this post: bfegensya 

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2009
hey,
thanks girls , i will definately follow your advices...
you take care now.
|

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2009
what the heck,,, thats so gross and horrible sounding.
|

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2009
what do u talkin about bantala..? dont think that s the best way to make sure ....
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....