im over 7 weeks late for my period ive put on over 10lbs i cant sleep right i feel bloated all the time im moody everyday i feel tired all the time i get pains in my belly but the pains dont hurt there pains but nice pains, i took a pregnancy test 3 weeks ago and it said no but in my mind im wondering if the test is wrong please please please help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 3rd, 2009
It sounds like you are pregnant. I would take another test if you havent taken one in 3 weeks. If you are having a hard time trusting the at home tests then I would visit a clinic where they can test you there and then you can talk to them about your symptoms. I am dealing with the same thing right now not as late as you but having all the same problems.
|

replied June 3rd, 2009
Especially eHealthy
You should take another pregnancy test and cut down on the calories. Even pregnant, a 10lb weight gain is too much.
|

replied July 23rd, 2009
well.
your 7 weeks late..
i would have gone to the doctor by now.
|

replied July 23rd, 2009
well.
your 7 weeks late..
i would have gone to the doctor by now.
|

replied July 23rd, 2009
I definitely think you are pregnant. Try taking a digital test. They are most accurate, but are pricey.

Good Luck!
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2009
you should go to a clinic and have a blood test a lady i worked with took four pregnancy test at home that were all negative and she ended being pregnant with twins ha. so you should def go to the doctor.
|

replied July 24th, 2009
i have taken five tests, all negative. but i am two days late on my period. i have cramps, and sore boobs just like when i'm on my period, just no period. the doctor told me i am probably just stressed out which delayed my period. (considering I have been worryign about this situation this whole month.)
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....