Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Am I Pregnant from unprotected sex after the miscarriage?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
User Profile
I had a miscarriage 6 weeks ago and my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex 2 weeks after the miscarriage, and then more often after the third week. He told me that he had pre-came in me and that he ejaculated a little in me. We also had sex right afterhe ejaculated the first time he just wiped the tip and put it back in. Now im starting to feel pregnant aain. Im using the restroom more often, eating way more, barely sleeping and when i do sleep i sleep nearly the whole day. I feel movent in my belly iccassionally and not sure what it is because it took months before i could feel my baby moving in me. we also had unproteced sex plenty of times while i as pregnant and he ejaculated completly inside of me. Is it possible that some of his sperm cells remained active and impregnated me after the miscarriage or that i am pregnant again from the unprotected sex after the miscarriage?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 10th, 2011
Am I Pregnant Answer A26706
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to predict the probable date of your conception. The chances of pregnancy cannot be ruled out completely based on the description of symptoms (frequent urination, increased appetite, sleep troubles and increased sleeping, feeling of movement in abdomen, etc). If you suspect chances of pregnancy, look out for development of any other symptoms suggestive of early pregnancy and visit your doctor/gynecologist for further evaluation to confirm/rule out pregnancy by getting a serum/blood HCG test done (the levels of the hormone would also suggest the possible duration of pregnancy). You can also request to have an ultrasound scan done if pregnancy gets confirmed to know your probable date of conception. Consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist at the earliest for examination (to confirm pregnancy related changes/signs in body) and further assistance.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Am I Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.