User Profile
There is a guy that i've been interested in for awhile now. Actually he and I had a one night stand, which is never good...but it happened.
So we still talk on and off, he lives in a city near me that I'm about to move to.
So the other night I got a message from him that said:
so...when you gonna come to ********** so we can play?

I sent a message back that sort of ignored the sexual innuendo, i said that i've been busy and i'd be up there sometime in the next month.
then I my curiousity got the better of me and I asked him what he meant by "play". He replied:

i'm just funnin' you. i wrote that message the other night when i was a bit drunk and did mean it in a sexual way. sorry to be so silly Smile
your the last girl that i've slept with. i've been doing my best to cut down on being a perv lately. sleeping with people that you don't care about only causes problems lol. i've tried to cut back on the drinking as well. i'm an all around good kid now hahaha jk.

What do you make of this?
was he saying that I was just a booty call?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 15th, 2009
Yup, thats what it was. If he had any real feelings for you, he would have said so imo.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Yeah, i get that alright, gah it just angers me though. I mean, I tried to be his friend for a couple months, then he tells me that he likes me, not that he would like to date, just that he likes me. Then he sends me these messages, it just makes me angry. I don't live near him, so it's not like we could really date. So, maybe I should wait until I move down there, to see how he acts then. I already told him I didn't want to have sex with someone unless I'm dating them. I've already been through the having sex with random people thing too and thats not good. But it irks me because for some reason I'm infatuated with him.
|

Community Volunteer
And he knows that you are...and he uses it....That is the problem in this wonderful world of ours...Too few men for many sexually hungry women....
|

User Profile
Experienced User
That is very true. And it makes me mad that I'm not really that type of person. Like, if I tell someone that I am interested in them, that means that I want to get to know them better like I want to possibly date. I guess if someone whom I think is hot says he's interested in me I shouldn't jump the gun and think he automatically wants to date. But that is how it should be. I'm glad I've been laying low with this guy though. Because I don't want it to be awkward when I move down there, knowing that he possibly could have rejected me or used me or something. But I still ponder on him a lot, and come up with reasons to explain why he acts like this...i think it may be a form of denial.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
you are also leading him one, be straight up, tell him your not interested in sex with him unless its dating or in a relationship. If only more people were honest instead of running around the bush because he is impling that he think nothing more than you, dont get you hopes up.

The chances of dating someone you randomly hooked with is slim to none!!!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
i have told him that i didn't want sex unless dating.
It wasn't a random hook up. I've known him for a long time, and obstained from sex for a long time after he initially told me he was interested in me.
I haven't had any hopes for this. It's just a stray feeling that I like him, but it's not going to break my heart if nothing comes out of this. You should've read my post better.
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2009
Supporter
i would sleep with guys within the week of knowing them when i was in my 20's, and i would get mad when they come over, have sex with me, and then leave.
when you sleep with guys fast, you set yourself up for (booty calls) sex w/o feelings. this is o.k if your happy with it, but if you want more it could cause hurt.
one of my greatest love relationships stemed from sex on the first night, and he treated me like gold for 2 1/2 yrs. some people gotten married from this. but the rule of thumb is if you really like the guy allow him to get to know you, not your bedroom.
|