User Profile
I am 5 weeks pregnant for the past three days Ive been having sharp and dull low abdominal and severe chest pain and last night i went to the ER, they said I have very low HCG levels, that of a not pregnant person and no signs of pregnancy. He said this could be due to early pregnancy, or the pregnancy is in a defferent spot, but most liekly im going to have a miscarriage or in the process. Today I felt better untill about 2 hours ago, I started feeling worse. Nausea, worse pain, and dizziness.

Please help, I need some advice.

Jewells
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 30th, 2012
hey logan?pliz run quickly to the nearest doctor to get some treatment and to see what the cause coulb be
|

replied September 1st, 2012
it could be , but just to make sure go to another doctor to get a different opinion & best of luck (:
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern.Low hcg and cramps mostly indicate ectopic pregnancy which is very dangerous if ruptured. If diagnosed early it is treated, so that it moves into the uterine cavity but often it fails and rupture and results in an emergency so proceed according to doctors advice.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Miscarriage and Stillbirth , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.