Hello Im a mom living in Portugal, and Im unemployed, dew to my economic situation Ive entered in a deprest state. Lately I only go outside to take my daughter to school and go buy bread in the morning and when I really have too, other than that I prefer to stay indoors, this obviously is leading a new problem, I come from a long line of Big women, now I feel like Im getting bigger, which also is one of the reasons why a dont want to go out side, My husband worries, hes always wanting to take me out, to the park or to a shopping centre, sometimes I go, but not for long, because my feet start to swell up.

I dont have any freinds so mostly Im alone while my daughters at school and my husband at work.

I find that if I was to find job now no one would hire me because of the fact that Im....Big

My self asteam is so low. What can I do? Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 20th, 2012
Hello zenando. I dont reallyknow how to help, but i also have the same problem, i am 30 years old and this past year my life changed. I have always enjoyed spending time with family and traveling, but now if i leave home i get a very dizzy feeling and feel as life is fake. It is hurting my relationship as i should be doing alot at my age, but i feel better at home. I have found a website online that has a bunch of games that relaxes me and helps me alot. It helps me cause i get to talk with different people. You should try this, its not a cure but it helps me. if you need anyone to talk with im me
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....