Question I have no emotions but anger, annoyance, and nothing good. It takes a lot to smile and my friends are the only people to get me to do so immediately. I also have mixed feelings (not much feeling) about if I love someone. I like him, then I want to dump him stat the next day. We've done this 4 times, and I feel like I'm depressed. I always feel like I'm cheating on someone when I start dating someone else. Is this depression or emotions gone too high to count anymore?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 18th, 2011
HII....i think that this your emotions is too high.....and i have sometimes feeleing like you
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....