Medical Questions > Mental Health > Self Injury Forum

am I crazy if I self harm?

Hi my names star and well my question is am I depressed or just full of it because sometimes me and my mom fight but she thinks I hurt my siblings especially my sister. we are 10 yes apart and MW and my other sister is 13 yes apart of course I don't hurt them but because she thinks I do it has caused me and her great pain long story short she thinks I don't love her and because of the fighting and the stuff she says for example she told me to go and die in a gutter one time when I was only 12 and I get bullied and due to all this stuff I self harm. And I guess my other question is am I crazy if I self harm?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2016
Active User, very eHealthy
Pandas,
You are so young. Find a way to deal with your sister so you reduce quarrels, but also ask yuour mom's help how if you need specific things to do. Like if your sib is angry, what can you do together... write down what you are thinking at the time to help you recall and work out some situations. Pray and see what turns out better after doing so. Abt self harming, you may need other counsel from a teacher or pastor, ok,
|

replied February 28th, 2016
Try to be strong. You don't want to end up in restraint suit like me. Rrust me it's really uncomfortable
|

replied March 30th, 2016
Suffering from depression can create obstacles in relationship.
|
Tags: Anxiety, Stress
Quick Reply
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....