hello.I am 20 years old and when i was 16 my suicidal and moodswings started...but i think its getting worse...i cant cope with my moodswings anymore..some moments through out the day.im happy the next minute im sad then irritible with everything and everyone around me.then i just feel like crying my eyes out..i cant work like this i get complaints about being mean to the customers and i know i am because i get so irritible with them..i work at a hotel.and for example if they ask to many questions i just feel like telling then to shut up..even with my family i yell at them all the time for no reason they can be telling me something funny and i just dont want to hear it.i love my body but some days i just dont want to eat becuas im scared of putting on more weight n some days i just eat so much n i cant stop.and i know im stressed out i know that for a fact i dont want to explain why because it would take to long but...i just cant handle these moodswings no longer..i need to know if im bipolar or just maybe depressed im not sure???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2009
Can you remember being "bad" b/4 ur teen years? Are u on birth control? anyways not an expert but it sounds like you could be! you should see a therapist either way b/c u either have a chemical imbalance or ur life just really sux-so go see somebody!!!
|

replied April 21st, 2009
Hey there, Sounds like whatever ur dx, you need to see someone and figure out how to feel better. Have you tried regular depression meds before?
|
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...