User Profile
So I really messed up again this morning, I can never just do stuff right! This weekend I went to hang out with my friends, so I didn't have to sit there at home alone and think about killing myself while she was gone with hers, and I created a facebook to get in contact with some friends, and of course she found out and got mad or upset because I didn't tell her and I said "well you really haven't been home for me to talk to you about anything" and she told me she was upset because I was hanging out with friends she didn't know or heard me talk about and she's doing the EXACT same thing, anyways she can't trust me and someone had told her that I had sex years ago with someone that NEVER actually happend!! ugh! I'm so sick of life, because I got all pissed off for her getting upset with me about everything, and I blew up! I slapped her and kicked her out of my house again, and was screaming at the top of my lungs to leave me alone and let me go, and a bunch of hurtful stuff like "I never want to see you again, I never want to hear your voice, do me a favor and get out of my life!" which of course I don't mean at all but it's what I do when I get angry like that, so I don't know what's going to happen, but maybe it would be better if she did move out, so I won't be able to hurt her anymore, but she has nowhere to go plus I need her, and want to fix everything with her. I don't know if I'll ever be ok, I'm officially giving up on life, ,I've messed up way too much in life to ever fix anything....
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ohcalcuta
|

replied June 20th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
this is not the place, U have 911 on your phone, USE IT
tell this to them, ask for help, accept help
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2011
umm....ok I already been through that. I'm starting couseling so don't tell me what is or is not the place for me. I've had way too much of that stuff already.
|

replied June 22nd, 2011
it sounds like you have major depression and anger problems. It also sounds like your friend isn't really a true friend. Can't you talk to someone such as another friend, your parents, a doctor? I would book an appt with a doctor and talk to them. if your under 16 they won't prescribe you any anti-depressants but they can get you counselling. I hope this has helped in someway, good luck Smile
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2011
My "friend" is more than just a friend, I live her, plus she lives with me so she kinda has no choice in having to deal with me, and it's way more complicated than just this post.
|

replied June 22nd, 2011
Experienced User
Well, not to sound mean or anything but its gonna.
DO NOT LAY YOUR HANDS ON SOMEONE LIKE THAT! DOES NOT MATTER HOW PISSED YOU ARE! Its not right, and YOU know that.
Now, Your story was a little confusing? Are you a male, and with a female? Or both females. Either way, if your being accused of having sex when you know you didn't. Dont worry about it. And if it was years ago IF you did, that still doesnt matter. Im SURE your girlfriends had sex partners in the past.
And if there's jealousy about hanging out with friends, Thats not a healthy relationship.
After this story I say let go for good, get out there and have fun. Im sure that would help a lot with the depression thing, I mean no stress means a happier person. I kind of went through the same thing and I was beyond depressed, but I realized I didnt have to go through it. I found someone else, and Im so happy. LOVE his family like they were my own! And I love him with everything I have.
You sound like theres alittle more to the anger and depression thing. So first step MOVE ON, then try counseling. I took it, Helps a lot.
Goodluck!
Write back and keep me posted!
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2011
I know your confused a bit because I was still a little angry/shaken when I wrote it, and the thing isn't that she's mad I had sex with anyone it's that I told her that I never did with the person my "friend" told her I did so she was upset that I had "lied" to her which never happend. anyways I know you're trying to help and all but you really don't know the situation between us and it's more complicated than having to just "move on" first of all, she has nowhere to go, she lives with me, and secondly even if she did I wouldn't want her to because I'm trying to make it work with her cuz that's what you do when you truely love someone.
|

replied February 25th, 2013
Hun, I know exactly how you feel. I am going through something very similar with my Girlfriend... Ex... Or whatever she is. It is hard. I moved in with her in November 2012 even though she was due to leave to Uni in Feb 2013. I love her to pieces so I didn't think it would matter. But it turns out it did. Only 2 weeks before she left we had this big argument and I said it was over (not meaning it) But then she said fine and walked out. We haven't been the same since. And yes it was only recently. I too am trying to fix things with her but she just keeps being indecisive with whether she wants to be hot or cold with me. It is a daily struggle seeming she is so filled up with anger from before we were together. I try to talk to her like normal and I even go and stay with her, but when I leave she gets angry at me and uses me as her verbal punching bag. I am a very sensitive person and respond with tears generally when this occurs which sets her off even more. I love her so very much so I would never think of giving up on her. I cry myself to sleep most nights either because I miss her or because we are fighting. I haven't found it to get easier. After reading this you must understand she is not all bad. She has a great sense of humour and a great personality as well as her other great features, she just has an uncontrollable temper that gets the better of her.
I hope this helps you to know you are not alone. I too struggle and no one seems to realise why I want to fix things. But remember you are not alone. Feel free to talk to me at anytime Smile
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Jasmine u need some mental health guidance. call your local health department and ask for help and tell them u think about killing yourself AND DO IT ASAP
|

replied June 23rd, 2011
Experienced User
I think we need to be a little less condecending and taste the tone we are using when replying to people.

Jasmyn, I know that I don't know what is going on but it is good that you vented a little bit I can understand why this other person would be upset if they think they were lied to but you have to let that go and I know that not being trusted causes its own hurt. here is a pet fishy ><> Smile Just look up
I hope that you can get things straightened out with her
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....