hi,just got separated from my spouse .after that puton weight very soon.my height is 163 cms and weight is 71 kilgrams.from last few months i m having extreme gastric problem and i always feel like eating something.have pain in my leg and and head most of the time.please suggest which something.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2009
what is your weight in pounds? what is your height in inches? i m in america and its hard to dicifer how much you weight and how tall you are.
i use something call hoodia with green tea. this is a herb that suppress your appetite making you not want to eat even if someone is cooking something that smells really good.
you should check it out and see if it works for you.
i eat when i m really depressed, and i used to eat really late at night and now i dont.
good luck
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....