Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gout Forum

always eating out which makes diet control harder.

Hi, I am 33 and everything apart from my health everything is wonderful in my life. I am extremely overweight which I believe is the cause of all my problems. But now I have reached a point where i feel helpless in resolving my health issues including weight since there are so many illnesses i suffer with that it all just seems pointless. Let me first list down the diagnosed problems. Hypertension, diabetes, stomach lining issue & duodenal ulcer + GERD, terrible gout with frequent attacks, kidney stones, high SGPT ALT, suspected Sleep Apnea ( not confirmed since where I live they don't have the sleep studies to check), permanent flu symptoms, vertigo, bronchial asthma, I think i have covered it all.
Considering all these issues no matter what diet I try to follow something will be adversely effected. For gout I decided no meat and pulses and oil. I started having boiled rice with potatoes etc. that didn"t work for my diabetes which in turn dehydrated me and I got gout again. I decided I would quit all sugars and carbs from my diet turned out I was having stuff that was making me gain weight and due to the terribly bad taste I was using to many spices. Thus my GERD acted up. I have no clue what to do. I have a very hectic life style I am a banker by profession but have to travel a lot. I am always eating out which makes diet control harder.
The way my life is and has been I am totally satisfied and happy to go, but I have a 4 year old for whom I really want to live. Every nutritionist or doctor to whom I go insists that the last guy really screwed me over. Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper littlebit35
|
Must Read
Gout is a common type of arthritis and accounts for about 5% of all cases of arthritic condition. But what is gout and what are the stages of this condition?...
Gout manifest for physical reasons...but what puts you at a greater risk of developing the disease? What risk factors should you avoid?...
Gout present symptoms mainly in the joints. Learn which signs to look for, and when you should seek medical help and diagnosis of gout....