My roommate has recently been diagnosed with herpes. She is an emotional wreck.( as i would be too) She was put on Valtrex?? and sent on her merry way. Her doctors did not tell her anything about it other than it is not curable. She hates the medicine because it makes her cry all the time and makes her very vulnerable. Is there other medicine out there? Also because I live with her can this be transmitted to me by toilet, drinking the same glass, her toothbrush next to mine? I am just as clueless. Any help would be great Idea
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 29th, 2010
Re: Alternatives to Valtrex ?
mybeautiful00 wrote:
My roommate has recently been diagnosed with herpes. She is an emotional wreck.( as i would be too) She was put on Valtrex?? and sent on her merry way. Her doctors did not tell her anything about it other than it is not curable. She hates the medicine because it makes her cry all the time and makes her very vulnerable. Is there other medicine out there? Also because I live with her can this be transmitted to me by toilet, drinking the same glass, her toothbrush next to mine? I am just as clueless. Any help would be great Idea

Eliminating Herpes is not a problem any more. Welcome to the 21st century technologies.
Don't worry it is honestly not that much of a problem. 2thumbs
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....